I was tagged by Eric Alder from Bubba’s Place and Bifocal Univision and Haiku Koo-Koo to do this meme. I don’t usually do these when I get tagged but it’s been ages and I got nothing else. I will not keep you in suspense – I do not pay meme’s forward.
1. Why did you start blogging? Because I obviously have too much time on my hands.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world with no restriction of costs, where would it be and why? Switzerland. Zuzana says it’s beautiful and I believe her.
3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? My 6th grade teacher whose name I can’t remember because I am bad with names. She loved my writing. And she didn’t think I was strange.
4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do?
Living or dead? Living – Craig Ferguson. His mind is just wacky and he looks like a fun, nice guy. Dead – Any and all of the strong fascinating queens: Elizabeth, Catherine, Cleopatra, Boudicca. Lone stereotype breakers.
5. Toilet paper - over or under? If you like anything but over you are evil. Evil, I say.
6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible. Listen even less to my mother.
7. Tell about your pets - if any. The Codes. He was 9 in July.
8. Do you live in a small town or a large town? (You don't have to name the town) It used to be a small town but now it is the megatropolis called JersyPennYork.