Tuesday, March 10, 2009
The Bucket List - Part Two
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud - still do
54. Gone to a drive-in theater — Oh, yeah. Lots of fun.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business - Working on it now
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia — Known some Russians
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving - no way in hell
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - books, of course
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar — yup
72. Pieced a quilt — I love quilting, especially by hand
73. Stood in Times Square — yup
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job — more a mutual quit/fire sort of thing
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person - the one in Pennsylvania
80. Published a book - not yet, but soon
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car - only once, I hate car payments
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had my picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - prepared one someone else killed
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury - a mock jury in high school
91. Met someone famous — a few sports players
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby — The Snuggle Doodle Lumps
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Ridden an elephant
Labels: MeMe's, photographs
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Ridden an elephant! OMG too much fun. Where and how did it happen?ReplyDelete
Didn't you get to go in the basement of the Alamo?ReplyDelete
Wow, that's quite a list. Great idea for a post(s).ReplyDelete
This animal you killed and ate. What was it wearing?ReplyDelete
Interesting list...it would also be fun to make your own list of things you have done. I am sure it would be very interesting.ReplyDelete
i've seen these lists in the blogosphere before but yours is quite amazingReplyDelete
This time I didn't do any of the one's you didn't do.ReplyDelete
You certainly have lived a very full life.
You've done so much!ReplyDelete
Thom: I was at a circus as a child – just visiting not actually part of it.ReplyDelete
Tom: Ew, don’t like basements, especially at massacres.
Jeff B: Especially when you run out of other ideas.
Doug: A gold and silver tiara.
Mo’a: I think some of the more interesting things never make it on lists.
Juliana: I have inherited good jeans.
Dr. John: I have been around, as they say.
Dragonstar: Hence my current couch time.
All hail, the new Queen of definition (Ambrose :))ReplyDelete
I love your list - of this part 2, of the ones you didn't get around to I have only done #60 I LOVELOVELOVE caviar),, #77 times three - and #81. You are so cool. Say, can you elaborate on # 89? When I volunteered in a hospital I was part of a team who saved several lives, but I can't take full credit for any one. That is amazing!
Actonbell: It has and still is a very good life. Yeah, I got a funny one for a change.ReplyDelete
Tsduff: I took this a couple of ways - Once someone dropped to the floor with a gran mal (sp?) seisure and everyone panicked but me (until after it was over.) And once I deflected someone strung out on speed from attacking others, that kind of thing.