1. My new look is from Blogger In Draft. New templates that are more customizable. Check it out.
2. I like the three columns on my blog. I had just learned how to do the HTML for 3 columns, made the changes and then Blogger offers the new templates. They obviously don’t know I have few brains cells left and they just wasted a bunch.
3. I think the colors are very soothing and easy on the eyes. The simplicity appeals to me.
4. I was very happy when Blogger gave us pages at the top.
5. I just added Disqus. I really wanted to be able to do nested replies in the comments.
6. Disqus accepts Facebook and Twitter login ID’s.
7. I would like Disqus to accept Google ID’s. (I know. I am never satisfied.)
8. So far, the Disqus Top Commenter widget is not working. This was something else I’ve been wanting on
my Blogger blog.
9. I had thought for a while that I lost all of my comments when I added Disqus but it was just syncing my old comments with the new system. “They” should let us know these things. I actually woke from a “deleted comment nightmare” last night. Sure, I’m highly neurotic, but still.
10. I tried Intense Debate before Disqus. I’m not linking to them. It didn’t work. It just shut off my comments.
11. Thanks, Thom (who I am linking to because I love him and he is the bestest) told me about Disqus (sorry Quilly – I love you too even though I am using Blogger and Disqus – thanks for still putting up with me.)
12. Alice from Alice’s Restaurant said she had more Nettiquette to impart to us. Let’s go see if she does, shall we? If you have something to say on Nettiquette, add yourself to Mr. Linky below.
13. I’ve wasted enough time playing with blogs, rearranging my internet furniture and getting new toys. I have at least one meme for each day of the week, so I can post on the fly when I have no time for anything. Time to shit or get off the pot!
Nessa’s Nettiquette Mr. Linky
Be sure to link only Nettiquette posts. I will delete all others.