I free-associated the replies then went back and expanded the thoughts.
These are from Week 358.
I say ... and you think ... ?
- Hotter :: than hot! – At sixteen, while visiting friends in Vienna, we went to a Beer Cellar. Our waiter, a dark haired, dark eyed gypsy was the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen. Part of it may have been the way he had of looking at me, like I was the only person in that busy room. The only person I’ve seen that comes close is Rodrigo Santoro, although my gypsy had black eyes.
- Negotiator :: Terminator – My response for this comes from have to deal with negotiators who give large sums of money to people who file bogus claims, settling just because it is cheaper than fighting.
- Crimson :: Tide – I believe this is football, maybe Alabama.
- Loses :: Wins – I prefer winning. Don’t we all? But we learn more from losing.
- Tide :: Detergent – I must do laundry this weekend. I have a severe Boo-boo face. You may recall, I requested a maid for Christmas.
- Alan :: Ladd – I think he was a director. I don’t know many Alans or Allens.
- Fool :: Tarot – My favorite card. It represents adventure, change and growth, along with child like curiosity and vision.
- Pink :: Panther – He makes pink look good.
- Palm :: Sunday – Palms, Pussy Willows and herbal bouquets tied with ribbons.
- Lipstick :: Hiding – I have never worn lipstick or much of any makeup. I never felt right in it. I do use lip balm. I have no problem with others wearing makeup. I just feel better without it.
Scarlet at Esoteric Uncovered.