These were answered with the first thoughts that came to mind.
1. Wait! Wait, don't forget to brush your teeth.
2. Death followed at once by joy.
3. The trouble is I fart.
4. In a world many miles away.
5. With a faint pop I opened my can of soda.
6. Vampires are shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to total vegitating, tomorrow my plans include Christmas decorating and card making and Sunday, I want to read!
I'm pretty sure I'm a week behind. I am asking all meme creators to post their prompts a week ahead of the required posting date. Just for me. Pretty please.
Flash 55 at The "other" Chrysalis Stage.
Entangled at Esoteric Uncovered.
I nwan to read on Sunday too!ReplyDelete
Ok, that was funny, particularly your #3.;)ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful weekend being creative.;)
#3 -- you're lucky. Today I seem to be jet propelled!ReplyDelete
ROFLMAO!!! I had a volcanic eruption ROFLMAO!!! Great list :)ReplyDelete
Number 3 just popped out from all of the rest and number 7 look like it took some thought to hit the number. Very creative and fun to read.ReplyDelete
That's a good one, Nessa. Except for one which must be rated 'R'. I had to override my kiddie filter to see your post this morning.ReplyDelete
And yes, you are not a week behind because she hasn't posted an update for today. Guess she's 'many miles away.'
Love your fill-ins!!ReplyDelete
That was fun! So much fun to be had in the blogosphere!ReplyDelete
I remember those "Mad Libs" where you give a list of words before you see the paragraph and then go back and read how funny it sounds with your words inserted.ReplyDelete
These were good for a giggle. Have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
I could have written #3.ReplyDelete