Saturday, February 21, 2009
Seven Snippets #1
1. We are going to pick up our Valentine's Day present to ourselves today. We purchased a 32 foot trailer last Saturday. Sleeps nine. Looks brand new. We will be traveling soon.
2. My daughter (Erika in the comments) and her husband, Nate, came to visit last night and are staying for the weekend. They are pregnant so I will be a granny in September.
3. A Sparrow Hawk lives in our Dogwood tree. My photos of him have not been very clear so far. He is fast.
4. I am developing a new business. Training DVD's related to my industry. Since I have to develop training modules for our employees anyway, my boss will distribute them (he's an excellent salesman) and we will each keep a percentage. A new revenue stream for our company and a second income for me and all done while I am already working.
5. I am teaching myself PowerPoint to use with number four above.
6. I found a studio to go to paint. It is run by the founder of our county art guild and right down the street from where I work. I will treat myself to two hours of painting every Wednesday.
7. Tuesday I went to the B & N writers' group that has been in existence for ten years this year. They are self-publishing a compilation book so I will be learning how that process works out. A good lesson to learn.