1. I have one husband, one daughter, one mother, one father, one brother, one great-nephew and one dog.
2. I have two nieces, two sisters-in-law (one’s an ex) and two personalities (I’m not an attention seeker like Sybil.)
3. I believe in the sanctity of three. Three strikes you’re out, things come in threes, three friends are a bad idea, three as a balancing influence and three as a way to create tension.
4. Is boring.
5. I have my first Diet Coke of the day ay 5 am. I only drink diet Coke. I will go thirsty before I would drink a Diet Pepsi.
6. I usually get home from work at 6 pm.
7. Seven makes me think of heaven, which I believe is like being cradled in Mommy and Daddy’s arms and held and hugged for as long as you want.
8. My God is multi-dimensional. Yes, call me a pagan. One day God is a Woman, one day a Man, maybe a Child, or a Tree or a Flower or whatever I need at the time.
9. I have been with my current employer 9.5232876712 years. I need and want a change.
10. My birthday is in October. I am a Libra.
11. I have eleven fingers and toes. No, that’s not true, but it would be cool. I’d have better balance when walking and I could hold onto my wine glass easier.
12. I like reading, writing, drawing, painting, crocheting, quilting, beading, relaxing, the color green, my mother’s spaghetti sauce, Amazing Grace played on bagpipes, The Renaissance Faire.
13. Thirteen is my favorite number. On July 13th, I close on the sale of my old house.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants