1. I have one husband, one daughter, one mother, one father, one brother, one great-nephew and one dog.
2. I have two nieces, two sisters-in-law (one’s an ex) and two personalities (I’m not an attention seeker like Sybil.)
3. I believe in the sanctity of three. Three strikes you’re out, things come in threes, three friends are a bad idea, three as a balancing influence and three as a way to create tension.
4. Is boring.
5. I have my first Diet Coke of the day ay 5 am. I only drink diet Coke. I will go thirsty before I would drink a Diet Pepsi.
6. I usually get home from work at 6 pm.
7. Seven makes me think of heaven, which I believe is like being cradled in Mommy and Daddy’s arms and held and hugged for as long as you want.
8. My God is multi-dimensional. Yes, call me a pagan. One day God is a Woman, one day a Man, maybe a Child, or a Tree or a Flower or whatever I need at the time.
9. I have been with my current employer 9.5232876712 years. I need and want a change.
10. My birthday is in October. I am a Libra.
11. I have eleven fingers and toes. No, that’s not true, but it would be cool. I’d have better balance when walking and I could hold onto my wine glass easier.
12. I like reading, writing, drawing, painting, crocheting, quilting, beading, relaxing, the color green, my mother’s spaghetti sauce, Amazing Grace played on bagpipes, The Renaissance Faire.
13. Thirteen is my favorite number. On July 13th, I close on the sale of my old house.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I'm going to have to really think about this one. My brain is shutting off!ReplyDelete
Ha! The Diet Coke thing made me laugh. Diet Coke is my fave, but I will drink DP if I have a lemon.ReplyDelete
The flight attendant on the way to my trip gave me a dirty look when I asked for DC. "Nope, Diet Pepsi."
I said, "How about Diet 7UP?" ;-)
call me a Philistine, but i cannot taste the difference between diet coke and diet pepsi. i can tell the difference between those two and the generic stuff sold by walmart, so perhaps there is hopeReplyDelete
wow, i cannot take diet coke. just coke, thank you very much.ReplyDelete
thanks for dropping by!
I like your idea of Heaven! Thanks for visiting :-)ReplyDelete
Hey! Nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my site! Your very subtle snark is so refreshing! :)ReplyDelete
Have a great weekend!
Jadzia: It took me all day to think of mine, then I had to take an aspirin.ReplyDelete
DCMM: I refuse to drink DP. I'll drink almost anything else, instead.
furyouhin: I think I can taste the difference. DP tastes sweeter to me than DC. I am a DC snob.
Wrigley: If I drank a caffinated soda with sugar in it, I'd be speeding and then I wouldn't be my normal sweet self. And thank-you.
Janet: Yes, I can't wait. Thank-you, too.
Lisa: Nice to meet you, too. I think I make quite a few snarky reports throughout the day, could you be more specific? Did I say something mean to you? I didn't mean to. I'll have to look.
I don't like dark sodas, taste like malted battery acid to me, ack!ReplyDelete
Gimme a Mountain Dew ANYDAY!
That was a very interesting read, I like it, but I think I am too lazy to do it
Logo: Isn't MD the one with the most caffine of all sodas? I actually prefer water, but I have to have some way to get caffine in the morning.ReplyDelete
I too believe that 3 friends is a bad idea. I know too well from experience.ReplyDelete
Guggs: Yup. Never been a good thing for me either.ReplyDelete