2. My favorite flower is the spider mum.
Photo by Soumyendu Bag, Kolkata, West Bengal at India Shots.
3. I wear my wedding ring on my right hand. It feels most comfortable there. No one has ever noticed.
4. I never changed my name when I got married. My husband doesn’t care but his mother does.
5. I can't wait for Game of Thrones to start on HBO. I read the books so I hope I am not disappointed in the HBO show.
6. I can't wait for Camelot to start on starz. It looks really good, too.
7. I can't stand when people do fake cursing, like Sarah Palin. How is it better to say fudge instead of fuck if the intention is the same? Everyone knows what you mean so not only are you cursing which is supposedly against your beliefs but you are also trying to be purposely deceptive.
8. I quit a 2 pack a day smoking habit over 25 years ago but there are still days I would like to start again.
9. I started meditating again. It has really highlighted how busy my mind is. I am hardly ever in the moment. I spend most of my time in the future.
10. My guardian angel's name is Franc. He likes it spelled with a "c." He says it makes it seem European.
11. My reading glasses are clouded with fingerprints.
12. My favorite book of all time is The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley but I've never been able to read any of her other books.
13. I refuse to eat cooked celery, mushrooms and cabbage. I will eat them raw, though.
Merry Meet and Blessed Be