Sunday, September 23, 2007
I won this lovely gift from Dr. John because while I rarely have anything witty to say, I comment anyway. Notice the butterflies? Do you see how speaking up can be profitable?
A while back, Jadzia tagged me with the eight things list, so here, finally, are eight more slightly odd things about me.
1. I can’t count paper money unless all of the bills are facing the same way and all of the corners are flat.
2. I must pick up every coin I see on the ground and say, “Thank you.”
3. I count to distract my mind. I count to help me fall asleep or when I have nothing to read or if I’m having obsessive thoughts.
4. I sigh. A lot. Loudly.
5. I wear my wedding ring on my right hand. It likes living there.
6. I like Bombay Sapphire Gin with Vintage Tonic and Lime (expensive gin and cheap tonic.) Yum.
7. I like Vanilla not Chocolate (please don’t die from heart failure.)
8. I like eating several appetizers for dinner.
I have six, yes, count them, six other blogs. If you get bored, check them out there to the right. I note the date of the last entry so you can always be up-to-date on the important stuff.
There will be another blog starting in October. It will be a Book Reading Group blog. Look for it soon. That will make a total of eight blogs. I would promise to stop there, but I’d be lying.
There are still prizes open at the Scavenger Hunt blog. The first game does not end until September 30th.
I have added a new entry to Devine Death – An Ongoing Novel (which hasn’t gone on for over a year.) I am going to try to finish it before the NaNoWriMo 2007 starts on November 1st.
Jackie from Jackie’s Garden has given me the Rockin’ Girl Blogger award. This was so unexpected that I have no acceptance speech prepared. I can’t pick just five people for this award. All of the “girls” on my blogroll are Rockin’ Girl Bloggers. Check them out if you haven’t already. They are all great for various reasons. If you are listed there, consider yourself awarded.